Last Updated on March 28, 2022 by Maria Brittis
Here is a recycle holiday wrapping paper idea using brown paper bags. All you need is paper bags, ribbon and tape. If you run out of wrapping paper this is a great alternative.
PIN THIS FOR LATER
When I was a child my mom wrapped our books with brown paper bags. They always looked so clean and simple. I love the look of gifts wrapped in brown paper. My favorite is using fancy ribbons to make the brown bag look stylish. The next time you need to wrap a gift grab a paper bag and use it as wrapping paper.
Here is another post that that can teach you how to wrap gifts using newspapers as gift wrapping paper.
the brown paper Bag
Brown paper bags are mostly kraft paper that is either virgin or recycled. Most bags are recycled. There are so many uses for them such as shopping carrier bags, for packaging. You can make all kinds of crafts such as my Easter basket.
Why You Will Love using Brown Paper bags for Gift wrapping.
- Its free
- Since you are recycling paper bags, its helps the environment.
- They will add a unique flair to your gift wrapping.
- Paper bags or packaging paper
- Minature bells or small non breakable ornaments
How To wrap With Brown PAper Bag
- Cut out the paper bag
2. Place the gift on top of the brown paper. Depending on the size of gift typically a brown paper bag is good for small to medium size gifts. They do sell brown paper in rolls which is typically used for packaging but I have used it as well for wrapping gifts.
3. Tape up the gift. Make sure you tape all ends tightly. Brown paper tend to wrinkle easily.
Add some stylish ribbon and embellishments to jazz the brown paper. I save my ribbon from last year holiday season and used it for jazzing up the gifts.