Last Updated on April 17, 2022 by Maria Brittis
Even though newspapers are not as popular as they use to be, you can still find them. I still get the New York Times and I thought it be fun to recycle them into wrapping paper. Check out 12 creative ways to wrap gifts with newspaper.
12 Creative Ways To Wrap Gifts With Newspaper
Have you ever been in a bind and ran out of wrapping paper. For me, it happens all the time during the holidays and it’s very frustrating. So if you agree let’s get creative with recyclable wrapping paper with newspaper. I love the look of printed paper it so unique.
Where To Find Newspapers.
- Go get newspaper at your new stands. or books stores.
- There are free newspapers at random newstands in your local towns.
- You can ask a neighbor for newspapers if you don’t get it.
If you can’t find a newspaper you can use brown paper bags. How to gift wrap stylishly with brown paper bags .
Supplies for Newspaper wrapping paper.
- Jute string
How To Wrap a Gift with Newspaper
- Grab a sheet of newspaper and tape it tightly around the gift.
- You can use any style of ribbon to jazz up the newspaper.
f you want an unforgettable wrapping paper here are 15 gift wrapping ideas using newspaper. What makes these gifts wrapped in newspaper are the embellishments they use. You can see how unique each of these below are. Let me know which ones you like the best. I love all of them but the New York Times gift really pops with the colorful decoration on them.
Spark &. Chemistry