Want to create something charming for gift wrapping. Here are 6 botanical printables that can be used for wrapping.
If you want to save a ton of money. Print your wrapping paper by using botanical printables. They are perfect for small gift ideas. I am having so much fun creating some unique wrapping paper for my gift-giving. There are so many choices I offer in this post. If you need a good color printer and don’t have one. Try the Epson color printer.
How To Wrap A Gift With Botanical Printables
- Whatever gift it is make sure you cut the gift wrapping paper so that the ends will meet the top of the gift.
- You don’t want the paper to overlap, so use a ruler and pencil to cut the dimensions correctly.
- Use small strips of clear scotch tape.
- For example for wrapping the soaps I cut a piece of tissue paper the same size of the paper and lay the soap on top of the tissue and then wrap it.
- I added a strip of white ribbon to make the soap look pretty.
6 Botanical Printables
This one is unique because you can paint it with water colors or leave plain. It is perfect for a whimsical look.
This is my favorite flower so any gift will look beautiful gift-wrapped in this.
Love this one because its a simple yet classic botanical flower perfect for a wedding or anniversary gift wrapping.
Need any labels print these. Printable gift labels