How to Create a Blue and White Chinoiserie Holiday Tree
How To Create a Blue and White Chinoiserie Holiday Tree
Supplies For The Chinoiserie Tree
Small artificial tree
Blue wired ribbon
Blue and white ornaments
I hung all the ornaments with a silver ornament hook. Carefully press the hook of each ornament around the Christmas tree branches. You want to avoid them crashing to the floors.
Welcome To Our Third Annual Christmas Tree Decor Blog Hop!
Discover these 40 beautiful Christmas Trees from some of your favorite home decor bloggers.
It’s another year of the Christmas Tree Decor Blog Hop hosted by Our Crafty Mom.
The fun starts on Friday, November 29th and continues through Saturday, November 30th.
We hope you will visit the talented bloggers linked below.
Relax and settle in for some beautiful Christmas Tree decor inspiration!
Let’s Meet The Hosts!
- Christmas Home Tour from Kippi at Home
- Christmas Tree With Traditional And Rustic Colors from Tribe of Burton
- Blue and White Chinoiserie Holiday Tree from Simple Nature Decor
- Colorful White Christmas Tree from Creative Ramblings
- A Farmhouse Style Christmas Tree from Simply Beautiful by Angela
- Christmas Trees 2019 from Virginia Sweet Pea
- Red Plaid Christmas Tree from 2 Bees in a Pod
- Christmas Tree Decor from Create and Babble
- How To Decorate A Rustic Neutral Christmas Tree from One Thousand Oaks
- Simple and Elegant Country Class Christmas Tree Redneck Rhapsody
- Traditional Family Christmas Tree from Sustain My Craft Habit
- Christmas Tree Inspiration Ideas from My Life On Kaydeross Creek
- How To Put Ribbon On A Christmas Tree from Upright and Caffeinated
- Beautiful Minimal Christmas Tree Decor from Sonya Burgess
- Christmas Tree Ideas from Welcome to the Woods
- Christmas Tree Decor from Teadoddles
- Christmas Tree Decorating Ideas from Celebrate and Decorate
- Rustic Plaid Woodland Christmas Tree from Zucchini Sisters
- A Buffalo Check Flocked Christmas Tree from Weekend Craft
- Cozy Minimal Christmas Tree from Northern Feeling
- A Peppermint Striped Christmas Tree from County Road 407
- Elegant Flocked Christmas Tree With Blue and Silver from Our Crafty Mom
- Fabulous Tree in Blue, Rose Gold and Copper from Across the Boulevard
- Mini Beachmas Tree from My Pinterventures
- Plaid Decorated Christmas Tree from Intelligent Domestications
- Red Truck Buffalo Plaid Christmas Tree from Modern on Monticello
- Christmas Tree Decor from Southern Yankee DIY
- Christmas Tree Decorating Tips from First Day of Home
- Christmas Tree Decorating Tips from From House to Home
- Christmas Tree Home Tour from Just That Perfect Piece
- Christmas Tree Decorating Ideas from Red Cottage Chronicles
- Farmhouse Inspired Christmas Tree from Daily DIY Life
- Decorated Flocked Christmas Tree With Homemade Ornaments from Thrifted Nest
- Farmhouse Christmas Tree from Domestic Deadline
- Christmas Tree Decor from A Life Unfolding
- Christmas Tree from Oh Fiddle Dee Dee
- Christmas Tree Decorating Ideas from Happily Ever After, etc.
Thanks to Our Crafty Mom for organizing this wonderful event.
For more ideas: How To Decorate Your Artificial Christmas Tree
Plus Free shipping on anything from Nearly New
Have a great holiday and hope you enjoyed all these beautiful trees
Loving all the beautiful shades of blue! xx
Thanks libby. Hope you Thanksgiving was good.
You poor thing! I know your heart sank when you put so much work into your first set of chinoiserie ornaments and then they turned brown. Thank goodness you had more balls to use to make a fresh supply. Your tabletop tree is beautiful decorated with your ornaments and blue ribbon. I’ve always loved a tabletop sized tree.
Thanks so much, hope you had a great Thanksgiving. Yes it was very frustrating to say the least. we learn the hard way.
Wow, you did a great job painting all of those. Sorry you lost some in the “baking” process. Hurts the heart when things like that happen. Tree is precious, though!
IT was a disappointing but it worked out at the end.
Your tree is lovely and I’m sure your family will love that it’s on the upstairs porch for them to enjoy. That’s a shame that the ornaments turned brown, but you definitely found a beautiful way to alter your plans.
Thanks sweet friend.
Your table top blue and white tree is so pretty and I love that you made those beautiful ornaments. It has been fun being on the hop with you and hope you have a Merry Christmas
Thanks so much Sonya
Oh my golly, your tree looks amazing. The colors and the ornaments are perfect. You are so talented. Glad I got to see this. Merry Christmas
Thanks for the sweet comment. Hope you had a great Thanksgiving.
What an adorable little tabletop tree! 🙂
Your work gives immensely positive energy!! Good Job
Thats so nice to hear.
I love your post. Your table top blue and white tree was so stunning. Great design and style. I am sure your family will love that! Thanks for sharing dear.
Thanks for the lovely comment.
This little tree is so pretty, Maria. I really love that gentle ribbon flowing all over – just perfect!
Thanks, Karen I appreciate your lovely comment
A beautiful collection of Christmas trees, Maria! It’ll be fun to visit folks on this tour and gather some new ideas. <3 Enjoy your first Christmas in this home!!! Your chinoiserie ornaments are lovely.
Happy holiday season,
Thanks so much they were relaxing to create.
So pretty, and the pup ain’t bad either! Pinned.
Thanks he is such a pleasure Winnie,
Maria…your tree is gorgeous! I love the blue ribbons with the Chinoiserie ornaments…so pretty! Pinned
Thanks so much!
Maria, You know I love blue and white, so this tree really spoke to me. It is just gorgeous and I LOVE your chinoiserie ornaments. Thank you so much for participating in the tree hop!
Thanks for doing such a great job, its not easy doing this during the most hectic time of year.
Maria I really love your unusual tree and your bold choice of color for the ribbon. It really stands out in the tree and makes it so special.