Fresh Strawberry Basil Lemonade Recipe
Last Updated on April 26, 2022 by Maria Brittis
If you love drinking fresh lemonade, here is one delicious lemonade recipe with lots of healthy benefits too. Strawberry basil lemonade is the perfect summer drink.
Strawberry Basil Lemonade
This past weekend I took my daughter and my grandson strawberry picking. We drove 40 minutes to Dempsey Farm. It’s this lovely farm near the coast near Beaufort, South Carolina. There were lots of rows of strawberry fields and other fields with lots of different vegetables. You can also purchase vegetables there too. You have to get there early before the cars start lining up to get in. We took my grandson wagon and wheeled him around. They each gave each of us a plastic bucket and you can pick anywhere you want. All I kept thinking of the fresh strawberry recipes I’ll make. One of my favorite is the fresh strawberry basil lemonade recipe. I have been making this drink with store-bought strawberries. It’s very refreshing. Now with truly fresh strawberries it will be so delicious.
Ingredients For Strawberry Basil Lemonade
- 1 cup of fresh strawberries
- Spring water
- Lemon juice
- Crystal Light
How To Make Strawberry Basil Lemonade
- Put spring water in a blender.
- Add 1 cup of freshly squeezed lemons ( you can use store bought fresh lemon juice)
- Cut the strawberries in half or thirds and add into blender.
- For sweetness add 1/2 packet of Crystal Light. ( Less calories than sugar )
Put all the ingredients in the blender and pulse for 25 seconds. I have been watching my sugar so half packet of crystal light is perfect. I love tart lemonade tart and the lemon juice and crystal light achieves this.
Fresh Strawberry Basil Lemonade Recipe
For a refreshing lemonade recipe try this strawberry basil lemonade.
- 2 Cups Fresh Strawberries
- 1/2 Cup Basil
- 1 Cup Fresh Lemon Juice
- 6 cups Spring Water
- 1/2 packet of Lemon Crystal Light
- Put Spring water in a blender
- Add 1 cup of freshly squeezed lemons ( you can use store bought fresh lemon juice
- Cut the strawberries in half or thirds and add into blender
- For sweetner add 1/2 packet of Crystal Light ( Less calories than sugar
- Put all the ingredients in the blender and pulse for 25 seconds.
Pour into a pretty tall glass and garnish with basil.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 28Total Fat: 0gSaturated Fat: 0gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 0gCholesterol: 0mgSodium: 3mgCarbohydrates: 7gFiber: 1gSugar: 4gProtein: 1g
The Health Benefits of Strawberry Basil Lemonade
• Strawberries are rich in vitamin C.
- Contains lots of antioxidants.
- It can promote production of collagen for the skin.
- It helps fight bad chloesteraol.
- Its great for the digestion and has a ton of fiber.
- It’s great for dehydration because it has potassium.
- Great fruit for baby growth.
• Reduces inflammation.
• It contains antioxidants
• Its a great stress reliever.
• Vitamin K is present and great for your bones.
• It is a great stress reliever.
Indoor Garden Party Ideas+Raspberry Punch
Natural Energy Recipes: No caffeine allowed
This strawberry drink sounds just perfect for summer weather! Loved seeing the pic of your grandson in his wagon too 🙂
So excited to hear from you! Hope you are well! Miss you!
This looks like such a refreshing drink! *-*!
It is, Thanks I have been drinking it when I get craving for something fattening.I’m trying to loose a few pounds.
This sounds so simple and delicious . I can’t wait to try it. I’m just not into long recipes that take forever.
ITs a way recipe, I only do easy 🙂
I have been making this for year! Other fruits work well too. Watermelon is especially tasty. Blueberries and peaches work, too. Sometimes I need to strain out some of the bits of fruit that don’t blend all the way. Very refreshing on a hot summer day.
Thanks so much! Its refreshing drink
This sounds delicious and refreshing. It’s also pretty while you drink it. I look making this.
Looks so refreshing!
It is very refreshing give lots of energy for hot days.
It sounds so yummy. I can just imagine how the strawberries and basil complement each other.
Thanks friend, its super refreshing.
This looks so refreshing. I have tried this with strawberry cordial but never fresh strawberries. I will be trying this.
It is really refreshing, the weather been very hot so its the perfect drink to keep hydrated.
I have started enjoying more herbs in drinks, especially basil. Can’t wait to have fresh to try this.
Glad to hear that, you made my day!