I am having so much fun creating some unique wrapping paper for my soaps. You can use these black and white wrapping paper printables for any small gifts. So I am truly excited to offer you these free botanical printable for gift wrapping paper. There are so many choices. You can use any kind of floral printable for gift wrapping. Most of the print out 8 by 10. This size is good for small gift wrapping ideas.
How to wrap it nicely!
- Whatever gift it is cut the gift wrapping paper so that the ends(arrows) will meet the top of the gift.
- You don’t want the paper to overlap, so use a ruler and pencil to cut the dimensions correctly.
- Use small strips of clear scotch tape.
- I cut a piece of tissue paper the same size of the paper and lay the soap on top of the tissue and them wrap it.
- I added a strip of white ribbon to make the soap look more detailed.
As you can see I found printable labels that can be used for gifts tags. To add the labels just cut them up and use either glue or tape and places in the center. Labels can be printed or written on. To print on labels you can download the labels into an editor.
The wire boxes I found at this flea market in Charleston. There are so many unique containers to put your gifts in. The wire baskets were quite reasonable so I bought a bunch of small ones which are perfect for gift packaging. I added the sachets and the soap and it will make cute gifts.