I am having so much fun creating some unique wrapping paper for my soaps. You can use these black and white wrapping paper printables for any small gifts. So I am truly excited to offer you these free botanical printable for gift wrapping paper. There are so many choices. If I keep organized I will offer one a month free.
How to wrap it nicely!
- What ever gift it is cut the gift wrapping paper so that the ends(arrows) will meet the top of the gift.
- You don’t want the paper to over lap, so use a ruler and pencil to cut the dimensions correctly.
- Use small strips of clear scotch tape.
- I cut a pieces of tissue paper the same size of the paper and lay the soap on top of the tissue and them wrap it.
- I added a strip of white ribbon to make the soap look more detailed.
As you can see I found printable labels that can be used for gifts or if you are making soaps to sell you can use the label for branding. To add the labels just cut them up and use either glue or tape and places in center. Labels can be printed or written on. To print on labels you can download the labels into an editor.
The wire boxes I found at this flea market in Charleston. There are so many unique containers to put your gifts. The wire baskets were quite reasonable so I bought a bunch of small ones which I are perfect for gift packaging or planters. I added the sachets and the soap and it will make cute gifts.
Enjoy My friends! For more fun projects like this and to see how to I make Cold Process Soaps.