Last Updated on January 4, 2022 by Maria Brittis
I love grapefruit and when I discovered you can make a cleaner with the peels I was so excited. Check out my DIY grapefruit and vinegar cleaner.
PIN THIS FOR LATER
Below is a step by step video For Grapefruit and Vinegar Cleaner
Fresh grapefruit has anti-viral and anti bacterial properties, so it can kill germs just as well as cleaning your house hold surfaces. The best part its safe to use around your family and pets. Adding white vinegar gives the extra cleaning ingredient to kill bacteria.
Here is another natural cleaning using lemons. How To Make Lemon Cleaning Scrubs
What Can You Clean With Grapefruit And Vinegar Cleaner
Bathroom sinks and tubs.
Baby cribs, and changing tables.
Ceramic tile floors.
What not to use this cleaner on: Wood furniture, floors, marble counter tops.
Why You Will Love Grapefruit and Vinegar Cleaner
- It is easy to make.
- The cleaning solution will make your home smell amazing.
- It will naturally disinfect your home.
- Its safe for your pets and family
Supplies To Make DIY Grapefuit and Vinegar Cleaner
- Grapefruit peels: (any kind of grapefruit is fine)
- White vinegar
- Spray Bottle: ( Glass spray jar would be great, but plastic is fine)
- Mason jar: (medium size mason jar)
How To Make Grapefruit and Vinegar Cleaner
- Peel one grapefruit
- Place peels in mason jar.
- Fill the mason jar with white vinegar
- Store away for 2 weeks( no refrigerator)
Pour equal part of water and grapefruit solution into the spray bottle. Use a microfiber cloth when cleaning.
What is the Best Grapefruit To Use.
There are 13 kinds of grapefruit and most are either red, pink or white. Either ones is great for cleaning. They all have the same anti-viral and anti- bacterial properties.
Pin This For Later
- White Vinegar
- Spray Bottle
- Peel Grapefruit
- Add peels to mason jar.
- Fill vinegar to the top of mason jar.
- Store for 2 weeks.
- Fill spray bottle equal parts of water and grapefruit solution.