Last Updated on May 14, 2022 by Maria Brittis
Lavender is one of those herbs that smell great and make you feel calm. Learn to make this DIY Lavender Sugar Scrub that you will enjoy.
DIY LAvender Sugar Scrub
I love lavender because it has a beautiful smelling fragrance. Everything about these flowers makes me happy. When I was younger I would pick them at my grandfather’s farm in upstate New York. It was everywhere in the springtime. My mom would give it to me to smell when I felt sad and it would cheer me up. This inspired me to use it when I was feeling blue.
Lavender is great for so many things. For example, you can crush up flowers and put them in sachets, they make great gifts and you can add the sachets in your linen closet. One of my favorite DIY projects is the lavender sugar scrubs. It has made my skin so soft and smelling great. The fragrance calms me in my bathtub.
I love going to the spa. But because it’s expensive I make my own products and create my own little spa at home. Here is how to make a lavender sugar scrub that you can make at home. It is sure to make your skin soft. Use the scrub in the shower as well. Make sure when using in your bathtub, you clean the tub after each use. Make sure you wash your tub after each time you use the sugar scrub.
Supplies For LAvender Sugar Scrub
Directions to make the lavender Sugar scrub!
- Pour 2 cups of sugar in a bowl
- Add 1/2 cup of coconut oil
- Mix 15 drops of essential oil (lavender)
3. Add the lavender buds mixing everything well
4. Place the scrub in a mason jar. Cover the lid with a pretty printable of lavender flower and tie a ribbon around the lid. Here is a download of the pretty lavender printable. Your sugar scrubs is ready to be used on your next bath or shower.