My tea serving tray is perfect for Spring and upcoming Easter. This is a stylish tray that’s filled with fabric eggs and set up for an afternoon of tea with family and friends.
I am excited to participate with Katherine Corner decorate your tea serving tray post. I love decorating my tray. It has always has been my favorite decor accent to decorate. For Spring, I thought it would be fun to set it up my tray in a Spring theme. I choose fabric eggs.
For a gold tier tray check check out Amazon.
What Is A Tea Serving Tray
They are an essential part of any tea lover like myself as they provide a convenient and stylish way to serve and display your favorite teas. The function of the tray is to hold your tea cups and tea pots. This perfect serving tea trays is perfect for parties or just keep on your kitchen counter of coffee table. A tea serving tray is a versatile item for the home that can offer both functional and stylish features to your everyday life. You can even used for tea serving tray for food and drinks.
WHY YOU WILL Love TRay
- They make your table or kitchen counter look stylish.
- You can decorate for each holiday or season such as Spring for this tray.
- Create a tea serving tray as a gift idea filled with teas and a pretty tea pot.
What You’ll need To Create a Spring Tea Serving TRay
- Tray: I used a two tier tray.
- Tea Pot: I picked a white tea pot.
- Tea: Herbal teas or black teas are perfect to serve in your tea pot.
- Tea Cups: For Spring I used white cups which match everything
- Pretty napkins: I used pretty linen napkins
- I used fabric eggs for theme which can be perfect for all Spring season and Easter. (You can find these eggs on my Etsy Store
HOW TO Decorate your Tray For Spring.
- Make sure tray is clean.
- I added the fabric eggs in small groups on the tray. I used the top tier for the cups and kettle pot. For the lower tier I used plates and added some fabric eggs.
The Best Tea Serving Tray
A wooden tray are made of wood and are often used for serving tea in a rustic or natural setting. Metal trays are my choice of tray are also lightweight and easy to carry. I find that they can be cleaned easier and tend to be large. Ceramic trays are beautiful they can withstand high temperatures. My only issue I have with them is they can break or chip easily. Since I do tea often I prefer wood or metal.
Please join us for a virtual tea with Katherine corner and her styling team of tea lovers. Check out all the beautiful decorated serving tray. You can start with lovely MaryJoe from Masterpiecesofmylife.com