1: S’mores & Champagne
1: S’mores Mini Cupcakes
2: Sweet and Key Lime Tarts
3: Key Lime Tarts
- 1 1/2 cups graham crackers
- 5 tbsp unsalted butter melted
- 1/3 cup granulated sugar
Preheat oven to 350F and line a standard 12 cupcake tin with paper liners.
In a medium bowl, combine graham cracker crumbs, sugar, and melted butter.
Divide crust evenly amongst the 12 liners, approx. 1 heaping tbsp in each. Press firmly into the bottom of each liner.
Bake for 5-7 minutes. Set aside on a cooling rack.
- 1 tablespoon lime zest
- 3/4 cup fresh lime or key lime juice
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 4 large eggs, at room temperature
- 5 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 3/4 heavy cream
- 1/4 cup confectioners’ sugar
Combine the lime zest, lime juice, sugar, and eggs in a medium saucepan. Add butter and bring mixture to a slow simmer stirring constantly over medium heat. Once the mixture has thickened remove from heat and pour. Place bowl in the refrigerator for at least 2 hours.
- Once the pudding has chilled scoop into mini pies.
- Whip the cream and confectioners sugar together with a mixer until stiff peaks begin to form. Scoop the whip cream ontop of pudding.
3: Sparkling Cheesecake Pops
- 3 8 ounces cream cheese
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1/3 cup sour cream
- 3 tbs all-purpose flour
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 10 ounces gold sparkle edible dust
- lollipop sticks
- 3 Eggs
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F
- Beat cream cheese and sugar in a large bowl until smooth. Mix in the sour cream and blend thoroughly. Add the flour, vanilla, and salt and mix well. Add the eggs one at a time, blending thoroughly before adding the next egg, but do not overbeat. Pour batter into a 9-inch pan.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 45 minutes until golden brown. Cool on a wire rack for 1 hour, then refrigerate for 3 hours or overnight.
- Use a small ice cream scooper to scoop out round balls of cheesecake. Roll them into 1 1/2-inch ball and place them on a cookie sheet lined with waxed paper.
- Stick a lollipop into the ball.
- Roll them into gold sparkles edible dust.
5: Create a Fun Signature Drink
The St Germain Cocktail
To toast the evening was a combination of Vueve Cliquot, sparkling water, with a touch of St-Germain and pomegranate juice, expertly made by Ashley’s husband, Greg.
6: Create Tag Printables That say “Ring in the New Year”
Ring in the New Year Tag Printable
Using photoshop create some 2 by 3 tag with the words Ring in the New Year. Print them and add some cute bells. You can scatter them all over the table for fun decor accents.
Have a Variety of Different Masks For Everyone.
You can find these masks at amazon or any party shop.
New year’s eve in Miami at night is amazing. We got to see fireworks from my daughter’s balcony.
For more party ideas check out this cocktail tray I created for the holidays
What a great way to end the night!
Happy New Year