Welcome and Happy New Year! I’m very happy to be back from a short break. I hope you all had a wonderful holiday season filled with love, fun and creativity. I thought I share some of my favorites posts that I enjoyed for 2015. I am excited for new parties for 2016 and so relax & enjoy this weeks party
What we’ve been up to lately…
CAT – POCKETFUL OF POSIES
MARIA – SIMPLE NATURE DECOR
SYDNEY – TASTEFULLY FRUGAL
Here are Our 6 Features from Last Week’s Party
Cat’s Feature is…Candy Cane Ice Cream Cones from Jenny @ Bloom Designs.
Jenny’s feature is…DIY Marbled Mug Tutorial from Crystal @ Surviving a Teacher’s Salary.
Tara’s feature is… Charlie Brown Christmas Ornaments from Cynthia @ Clockwork Interiors.
Maria’s feature is… DIY Rustic Wood Wreath from Maria @ Pastels & Macarons.
Sydney’s feature is… Baby It’s Cold Outside Chalkboard Hearth Bucket from Patti @ Old Things New.
Your favorite & our most popular feature is… Fleecy Soft Winter Trees from Lindi @ Love Create Celebrate written from Clean & Scentsible.
Now On to the Party But 1st The Rules –
1.Everyone is welcome to link up to 3 family friendly posts each week. (No home pages please). We reserve the right to delete any posts we don’t believe to be “family friendly.”
2. Please Follow your Hosts and Have a Visible Link Back to one of us somewhere on your Blog. If you were featured please grab the button below!!!
3. Because Round Up Posts can get messy we ask that all artwork either be original by you or that you have written consent to use any images that are not yours.
4. Be a Good Party Goer and visit at least 3 other posts and don’t forget to comment! We will try our best to visit and thank you too.
5. By linking to this party you are giving Pocketful of Posies, Refresh Living, Lehman Lane, Simple Nature Decor, and Tastefully Frugal permission to feature one picture on our websites, social media, and blogs. Proper credit will always be given to you. Neither Pocketful of Posies, Refresh Living, Lehman Lane, Simple Nature Decor, or Tastefully Frugal is responsible for stolen and/or misused images, misused projects and ideas.
* Each week we will pick 5 of our favorite posts and the last party’s most clicked post and feature them on our next Dream. Create. Inspire. Link. Party! We will also share these posts across our Social Media Accounts, including pinning a pin from the original article on our Group Board so don’t forget to follow along!