Add a Little Nature
For my Christmas decor for the main living area where my family and I are all going to gather, I thought I do some nature-inspired decorating. I clipped some pine tree branches to create my own garland. The pine smell heavenly, and it’s the perfect aroma for Christmas. I also added little coastal elements to the mix.
Supplies for holiday tablescape!
- Pine tree clippings
- 8 or 9 silver ornaments
- 2 twig candle holders
- White painted pine cones
- Battery operated string lights
- 2 white candles
- 2 old wreaths
- 8 Starfish
Directions: Garland Centerpiece
- Spread the pine clipping down the middle of the table.
- Add small battery operated string lights hidden between the clippings.
- Place on top of the garland two candle holders.
- Place 8 or 9 silver ornaments randomly on the garland.
- Add the pine cones on the plates.
Directions: Starfish Wreath
I created the starfish wreath to add coastal nature to space. My starfish wreath was so easy to make. I took two old wreaths and replaced the ornaments with starfish and pine cones. It literally took me 15 minutes to hot glue them to the wreath.