Use sustainable party favors at your next outdoor party and learn how to make heart-shaped eco-friendly birdseed party favors.
If you are like me and love eco-friendly ideas, then you will love these birdseed heart favors. These are perfect for birthdays, weddings, or dinner parties. These are sweet, simple, and sustainable for the environment. The best part is that you can hang them on a tree. These favors are incredibly easy to make and they don’t cost a bundle to make..
Here’s the DIY:
Bird Seed Heart Favors
- 3 cups of any birdseed
- 1 cup of flour
- 3/4 cup of water
- 1 envelope of gelatin
- 3 tbsp light corn syrup
- cookie cutter in the shape of a heart
- favor bags
- birthday stamp
- In a large mixing bowl combine flour, water, gelatin, and corn syrup.
- Add the birdseed to mixture.
- Spray the sides of the cookie-cutter with non-stick spray and fill it with birdseed mixture
- Press firmly.
- Stick the chopstick in the mixture and create a hole.
- Slide off the cookie cutter and let dry overnight.
- After they have dried, cut 10 inches of jute for each heart.
- String the jute through the hole and tie once around.
- Place the heart into a pretty bag and tie a tag around it.
- Since this is a birthday party, I used a “Happy Birthday” stamp.
I am super excited to see how many birds will be checking out these favors. Hopefully, I can catch them in action!
Stop by check more fabulous ideas for any birthday party from these talented bloggers!
House Handmade – Salsa and Margarita’s Invitation
I hoped you enjoy this post on How To Make Heart-Shaped Eco-Friendly Birdseed Party Favors
For more posts like this.