Learn how to hang Tuscan terracotta flower pots: Tuscany style on your house exterior for a dream like setting.
How To Hang Terracotta Flowers Pots
Have you ever been to Tuscany and admire all the cute terracotta flowers pots hanging from people’s home exterior. Want to get a similar look by hanging flower pots on your home and create this look just like in Tuscany. You don’t have to hang as many as you see in this picture but you can hang them under your window sill or near a porch area. You get the picture.
- Phillips screwdriver
- 6 inch Flower Pots
- Perennial flowers of your choice
How To Hang Terracotta Flowers Pots:
If the outside of your home is made of wood or brick and you are attempting to hang flower pots. The trick is to find something that you can screw into the exterior and make them stay. When you try to install the screws into the bricks the brick may crumble. Using a carbon bit in your power drill will prevent any crumbling of the hole.
The terracotta flower clip is a great way to hang the flower pots without much fuss. Just need to use the right drill and bits.
- Insert a 5/32-inch carbide drill bit into a power drill. Use 1/4-inch masonry screws or galvanized screws.
2. Drill holes in the brick or wood for each screw.
3. Install an anchor with a Phillips head screwdriver. (Easier for me control anchor or screw.
4. Install the flowers pot clips per instructions.
After you hang clay pots fill pots with potting soil and your favorite perennials.