Spring is one of my favorite seasons and I love planting and watching my plants grow. That being said. Do you have lots of garden plant pots and containers around the yard? I have so many and I feel like a hoarder. So I decided to do something creative with them for this Spring. I love using different kinds of containers for my herbs and plants. I gathered 13 garden pot ideas from these talented bloggers. So check out all these charming DIY garden pot ideas for your outdoor space.
1. Tuscan Garden Shutter
Paint the shutter any color you like. Drill a hole into the pot. Use a large S hook to hang the pot. Now you can fill the pot with soil and your favorite flowers. For more information, you can see the entire Tuscan Garden Shutter tutorial.
Create an adorable herb garden using a vintage pot.
3. Flower Pot Centerpiece: Hearth& Vine
So simple to make all you need is one large terra cotta pot and a small one.
4. Tuscan Pots: Simple Nature Decor
Have you ever been to Tuscany and have you seen all the cute planters outside many homes? Want to create a little Tuscany in your home? Hang garden flowers pots on your homes’ exterior.
5. Flower Pot Man: Confession of a Plate Addict
Your garden will love the company with this cute garden man.
6. Aging Terra-Cotta Pots: HoneycombHome
Create an old world charm by aging your terra-cotta pots.
7. Terra Cotta Art: Crafty Mix
See how creative this cute wall art brilliantly displays garden pots.
8. A Simple Metal Pot Makeover: Serving Up Southern
Discover how you can take a dull metal pot and create a beautifully painted garden pot.
9. Collander Planter: Thistle Key Lane
I am keeping my eye out for some old colanders, this is creative and adorable.
10. Grilling Planter: Boondocks Blog
Grilling never was better!
11. 3 Easy Steps to Create a Garden Container: Myweeabode
See how she created a cute garden container perfect for her small outdoor space.
12. Succulent Garden: Girl Just DIY
Succulents are so popular. I love them and this bird feeder makes the perfect home for them.
13. Aging Garden Pots: Adirondack Girl
Add a stylish font to your garden pots to create a vintage flair.