If you love fruit for the holidays. Consider how to decorate a table with fruit. It will create a festive holiday table.
When I was a child I loved watching my mom slice up lemons and add them all around the table. She loved the scent of lemons and she would place them in little dishes around the table.
The next time you want to make a festive holiday table try this idea.
Here is another post that that can teach you how to make make an orange slice wreath.
WHAT IS Kind of Fruit to use.
For a fruit table display, I used a variety of citrus fruits like oranges, grapefruits, lemons. Mixing different colors and sizes can create an appealing and vibrant arrangement.
WHY YOU WILL LOVE
- It is easy to make.
- The fruit makes your table look festive for the holidays.
- The fruit will make your table smell great.
- Add fruit will create a tropical holiday table.
- After dinner you can eat the fruit.
Supplies for decorating a Table with Fruit
- Citrus fruit I used the lemons, grapefruit and oranges. You can find great citrus fruit anywhere during the holidays.
- Pinecones: For a rustic vibe I added pinecones from my stash.
- Pine clippings Cut pine clippings from your tree. Or you can purchase garland at a tree stand and use that.
HOW TO Decorate a Table WIth Fruit
- Slice the grapefuit oranges and lemons in half. Slice up some of the lemons thin.
- Lay out the pine clippings down the center of the table. If you want to use a garland that would be easier and you normally can fin real pine garland at the tree stand where they sell Christmas trees.
- Place the citrus fruit all down the middle.
3. At the end add a few pinecones to fill in the gaps and you have a beautiful fruit tablescape that has a rustic vibe to it.