Outdoor beds are very trendy. They come in all different sizes and styles such as hammocks, Murphys bed, hanging beds, outdoor day beds, reclining chaise lounge, double chaise lounge, round patio bed with canopies and floor cushions. My favorite is the outdoor round patio bed with canopy. The canopy creates shade and it’s just so comfy with the pillows. They are big enough to share with your family or friends.
If you want to be close to nature and sleep outside. If you like me and love the sounds of the outdoors then the outdoor bed may be the push you need to take relaxation to the next level.
Now that warm weather is approaching these outdoor bed are so relaxing to sleep in. Here in the South, we can entertain all year round outside thanks to the mild climate. Being close to nature is what its all about for me! I hope after you read this post and see these cool out-door bed designs you will consider trying it! Adding a cozy spot where you can curl up with a good book or catch an afternoon nap is one of the reasons why you should add an outdoor bed to your outdoor space.
1. You and your family can take a cat nap which I think its the most relaxing reason for adding an outdoor bed. Sleeping outside in the fresh air is very relaxing. Your outdoor bed can be perfect for overnight guests. Set up the bed in a screen in porch.
2. Snuggle with a loved one under the stars with your favorite beverage sounds like another great reason.
3. Read your favorite book in the splendor of the outdoors.
4. Set Up a movie night with a movie screen, or computer. It is a wonderful place to have some popcorn and your favorite drink.
5. If you have the luxury of working from home. Spend your workday on a relaxing bed, its the perfect place to get the job done.
For more bedroom decor check out my coastal bedroom ideas.
There are affiliate links in this post and I make a small commission.