Have you ever thought what makes the best mattress. There are many factors and the biggest one for me is the materials. Discover 12 factors that make the best organic mattress.
The Best Organic Mattress
I have been enjoying my new organic mattress. It has been a truly wonderful experience and I wish I invested in one years ago.
Being a women over 50 my choices for products such as a mattresses are more geared toward health & wellness.
Have you ever wonder what goes into a mattress. I never did. But after reading all the harmful ingredients that goes into making a mattress I was happy I did my research. For more about Naturepedic check below:Naturepedic
WHAT IS an Organic MAttress
An organic mattress is made from natural materials, and is free from chemicals commonly found in conventional mattresses. These mattresses are designed to be more environmentally friendly and may appeal to those seeking a more natural sleep surface.
There are many factors that go into finding the best organic mattress and I will be discussing them in this post.
- Look for mattresses made from certified organic materials like organic cotton, wool, and natural latex. When I received my Naturepedic mattress (EOS Classic King). I loved the way it smelled. It had the natural scent of organic cotton and natural latex. Everything came in 5 boxes. which made it very easy to unpack. No large mattresses to move around.
2. Ensure that the mattress has reputable certifications. Naturepedic has been certified. Their organic latex is GOTS approved for use in certified organic mattresses, which includes support for our planet’s sustainable rubber tree forests while still delivering the healthiest mattresses possible. For more info check certifications below.Naturepedic Certifications!
3. When looking for an organic mattress choose a mattresses free from harmful chemicals, including flame retardants, formaldehyde, and other toxic substances.
4. Choose mattresses with materials that are free from genetically modified organisms. (Non-GMO)
5. Consider mattresses made with sustainable practices and eco-friendly materials to minimize environmental impact. Naturepedic have the best practices to protect the environment.
6. Look for designs that promote air circulation to keep the mattress cool and prevent moisture buildup. After installing my mattress it truly felt breathable.
7. Make sure the mattress offers the right balance of comfort and support. That was one of most important factor to me.
8. Invest in a mattress known for its durability and long lifespan. Naturepedic prides themself in this factor. For example the EOS Organic Mattress that I received was packed in 5 separate boxes. The first part was the organic cotton encasement which I unzipped and placed inside the box spring. If you want a firmer or plusher feel, all you need to do is replace the EOS King layers. The EOS just might be the last mattress you ever need to buy.
9. Get a mattress that resist allergens like dust mites and mold, promoting a healthier sleep environment. Everything is pack air tight so its allergy free.
10. The beauty of Naturepedic is you can customize your mattress. After you unpack your mattresses which come in two long twin sizes. You place each of them inside the casement. Then place the mattress topper for extra comfort on top of the mattress and you zip up the casement cover.
11. Choose mattresses from companies that prioritize fair labor practices and ethical manufacturing standards.
12. Select a mattress brand that is transparent about its sourcing, manufacturing processes, and materials used. Everything about Naturepedic practices is there on their website to see.
I get so excited to have discovered such a great mattress company that stand for everything I believe in.
Thank you Naturepedic for sponsoring this post. For more about their products check out special deals like 20% off on any product.