Yeah! The reveal is here.I can say I am happy its all done. I have spend countless hours getting this One Room Challenge done. I am so excited to share this space with you all. It’s been a crazy 6 weeks.
I’ve never been so excited to do a laundry room. This Laundry room has been a pleasure to design since it has everything I love.
LETS GET STARTED!
- This Space had a long dark table, which I never used. It has been replaced with this settee which I am truly in love!
- The pillows are from one of my amazing sponsors Paint A Pillow.
3. Initially I had just the sisal rug then I added this bold print rug for some pop.
4. The metal baskets are just another element of texture.
5. The Botancal prints are from an artist from Poland who paints botanical on Canvas and seels the prints. You will see them through this post I hand painted the frames from DecorArt who sponsored the paint.
6. My cute concrete vases I made were so much fun to make and definitely hooked on making more concrete accent pieces.
THE BEST FOR LAST!
7. The gold jewel sconces are from Lamp Plus.You will be able to see the whole tutorial from start to finish in a special post in a few weeks. My electrician drilled a small hole into the painted shutter and attached the pretty sconce. I am in love with the pretty jewels embedded in the sconce. I want to thank Amitha Verma for the paints for the shutter. The paints are so luxurious and there is no doubt it made a big difference to my shutter project.
Thanks so much in visiting my Six week Challenge. Hope to see you again for the next one.