Wall hanging planter are very festive for your home. Here are a few DIY wall planter ideas that will add charm to your home.
Have you ever been to Tuscany and have seen all the cute planters outside many homes. We all can agree that if you have been to this paradise its an amazing place. Want to hang flowers pots on your home and create this look just like in Tuscany. You don’t have to hang as many as you see in these pictures but you can hang them under your window sill or near a porch area. You get the picture.
Here is the DIY Wall Planter Idea
If you outside of your home is made of wood or brick it’s all the same direction. If you attempting to hang the wall planter or pot on brick, wood or stucco the trick is how to put the screws into the bricks and make them stay. When you try to install the screws into the bricks, for example, the brick crumbles, and the screws fall from the wall. It may take some effort but with the right tools, it can be done!
- 5/32- or 3/16-inch carbide drill bit
- Power drill
- Phillips screwdriver bit
- 3/16- or 1/4-inch masonry hooks
- Small Flower Pots
- Perennial Flowers of your choice
1. Insert a 5/32-inch carbide drill bit into a power drill for 3/16-inch masonry screws. Use a 3/16-inch carbide drill bit for 1/4-inch masonry screws.
2. Drill pilot holes in the home for each screw. Make the pilot holes at least 1/4-inch deeper than the length of your masonry screw
3. Remove the drill bit from the drill. Install a Phillips screwdriver bit in its place.
4. Drive the masonry screws into the home at each pilot hole. Allow the screw heads to protrude a bit from the brick when you intend on hanging an item from the screws.
Last thing to do.
After you hung the pots from the screws or hook add the dirt.
Wrought Iron Wall Planter
Purchase three wrought iron planters of any rounded shape. To prepare to make this project hang one long wrought iron wall hanging on the outside of your home or on an outdoor wall. Add a plant soil into the coco liners and for a tranquil look add all white flowers.
When you are finished filling the pots with flowers attached all three pots to the wall where the main wall hanging is and create your own design… If your home is wood you can use sturdy nails. For Concrete or Stucco base home and you will need to use masonry screws.
For more container ideas see 13 garden pot containers.