I feel like the year flew by.
I still can’t believe we are heading into 2018
So lets talk about 2017 and let me share again some of my favorites posts.
- Lets start with the Homemade Christmas Twig Ornament I made for my tree. It started with a twig, then ribbon and I create a YouTube video which was a one of my most popular videos. Hoping to make more videos for 2018.
- I don’t do many home tours but my Christmas Home Tour was amazing and truly enjoyed doing it with such a wonderful group of ladies.
2. I hope you love my oyster shell candle holders that I make because I plan on making more oysters projects for 2018. I was inspired to make them this year because of Hurricane Irma and they came in handy because we lost electricity.
Bundle of Joy!
3. As a new grand mother which was another highlight of my year. I thought I share my sweet grandson in this sponsored post for Lamps Plus. I created a personalized lamp with his name of it for his nursery. The nursery is not done yet, but will be revealed it in 2018.
4. Saying goodbye is never easy and its specially hard when its a home that’s filled with lots of special memories and projects.
5. Another highlight was being invited to Coastal Living Magazine “Table For Twenty” 20th anniversary party. I was held outside in center of charming beautiful coastal town called Habersham in Beaufort South Carolina. I was allowed to invite one guest and since my husband was away I asked my good friend Jean Marie. We had so much fun mingling and oooing over the gorgeous tablesettings. Each table was decorated to represent each year of their magazine.
We loved Habersham so much we ended buying property there to build out next home. Can’t wait to share all the updates!
I was really excited to be in my first magazine for J-14 Decorate Magazine. Its a decorating magazine for teens. I worked with them twice for two issues.
One was my Valentine Tree and the other magazine issue was in the March 2017 issue of J-14 Magazine a craft project with feathers!
The most popular post for me 2017 was the Moroccan Stencil Table
…even after I spelled the name (morroccan )wrong in the title.:))
Thanks for all your support for 2017 and stopping by to read my posts!
Wishing you a Happy New Year.