Last Updated on June 9, 2020 by Maria Brittis
Love the beach here are 5 fun ideas to celebrate Easter on the beach with your family.
I always loved Easter when I was planning my kid’s Easter egg hunts. We had lots of candy, and the looks of my kids finding plastic eggs with candy inside were always priceless. This year I decided to do something different and spent my Easter relaxing on the beach with my family and doggie. We headed to Hilton Head Beach and I organized a bunch of fun ideas to do on the beach.
Rented Beach Chairs and Umbrellas
1. If you don’t have any large umbrellas or beach chairs that are comfy enough o relax at the beach I highly recommend renting some. We rented some chairs on the beach provided coverage from the sun and some gave me some time to relax enjoy and watch the kids run around. I love the sound of the ocean waves and watching the kids playing in the sand. It really gave me a sense of family time.
Take walks on the beach.
2. Taking walks on the beach is one of the most gratifying things to do with your family. I was beyond thrilled to walk with my grandkids and my own kids on the beach. It was lots of fun watching the waves hit on the beach.
Looking for seashells
3. Looking for seashell was the highlight of the day. We loaded the buckets with lots of shells. The grandkids really enjoyed it. I know I did.
Make a lunch on the beach.
4. I organized a little picnic on the sand and set up some lemonade and sandwiches. All you need is a heavy-duty blanket, some plates, silverware, and glasses.
Beach egg hunting.
5. I left the best for last. The kids look for eggs on the beach and had a blast.
For more posts like this.