Decorate your home for Valentine’s Day using items inspired by nature. We have 20 gorgeous Valentine Day nature inspired crafts for you.
Hello and welcome. Valentine’s Day does not have to be pink and red with doilies. You can easily decorate your home with simple and natural touches. I reached out to some of my blogging friends to share gorgeous decor inspired by nature. Enjoy!
- Make An Oyster Shell Valentine Wreath from Simple Nature Decor – Learn how to make a pretty heart oyster shell wreath with this video tutorial.
- How To Make A Moss Covered Heart from Common Ground – This moss heart is just stunning. Love the addition of the flowers. This is something you can keep up all year.
- Pine Cone Heart Wreath from Simple Nature Decor – Pine cones are so versatile and can be painted or left natural. I love how they look in a heart shape for a pretty wall hanging.
- Valentine’s Day Floral Heart Wreath from Shabby Fu Fu – These fresh flowers make the most beautiful wreath. Check out the simple tutorial.
Nature-Inspired Valentine’s Day Crafts
- Winter Heart Stick Wreath from Domestically Blissful – Pick up sticks on a morning walk and make a pretty stick wreath.
- DIY Bird Seed Hearts from Sheri Silver – With Valentine’s Day just around the corner make a fun non-food treat to hand out for parties and classroom celebrations.
- Painting Rocks With Love from Sustain My Craft Habit – These easy rock painting ideas, with mandala designs, are a great way to relax.
- Birch Bark and Gold Leaf Hearts from Life Is A Party – These natural birch bark hearts are given a touch of glam with gold leaf.
- Natural Heart Wreath from Maison de Pax – Create a stunning heart wreath with natural greens that can be kept up year-round.
- Pinecone Flower Heart from Pillar Box Blue – This gorgeous pinecone flower heart doesn’t just have to be for Valentines.
- Valentine’s Paper Heart Tree from Simple Nature Decor – Pick up a few sticks from outside and make this adorable heart tree!
- How To Make A Driftwood Heart from Simplicity In The South – This little piece of coastal-inspired art is beautiful.
- Twig Heart Mini Pallet Art from Sum of their Stories – Get the easy tutorial for this shabby style pallet art.
- Essential Oil Shower Hearts With Lavender from Our Crafty Mom – Heart-shaped shower melts make a perfect gift. Add a few in a mini mason jar, or small decorative bag with a sweet tag.
- How To Make Pine Cone Roses from Sustain My Craft Habit – Learn how to make your own pinecone flowers with this step-by-step DIY tutorial!
- Forever Blooming Pom Pom Bouquet – With Valentine’s Day just around the corner, this pom-pom bouquet is so fun and no green thumb required.
- A Rocking Little Mosaic Door Stop from A Crafty Mix – Learn how to make this little heart mosaic doorstop. It’s a perfect beginner project and doesn’t cost a lot either.
- Sensual Herb Infused Tea Bags from A Crafty Mix – Herb Infused Bath Tea Bags are the perfect way to treat your loved one and you won’t believe how easy they are to make.
- Pine Cone Roses from Creative Green Living – Make a whole bouquet of pine cone roses that will last forever.
- Paper Love Heart Tree from Daisies and Pie – Every one of those love hearts has a sweet message on the back.
Thank you so much for stopping by. I hope you liked these 20 Gorgeous Valentine Day Nature Inspired Crafts nature inspired Valentine’s Day crafts. If so, please PIN the below image: