Disclosure: This is a sponsored post written by me on behalf of ScriptSave® WellRx
Will Power Is the Key!
Winter is always a tricky one for me to keep me and my family healthy! Since I was a little girl my mother and father always instill a healthy way of eating. Lots of fresh vegetables and fruits. This has carried over for me with my family.
I have will power to keep healthy and I truly feel that is one key to keeping you body well. Everyone has different levels of it and once the holiday season approaches it tends to disappear for most. So I find that as long as I keep a fresh bowl of fruit in the refrigerator and keep reminding my family that its there. I have done my job to keep instilling encouraging good eating habits. Some of my family members get encouragement from it and some don’t but I at least I have planted the seed.
To move forward in 2018 here are some of my wellness wisdom tips.
- I never fail to drink a glass of water each morning with my vitamins. (There are times I just don’t feel like it but the will power pretty much helps me to it.)If I have any medicines to take I usually take those with food if the directions call for that.
- Every morning or at least 4 days a week. I go for a long nature walk. It always clears my mind and gives me insight. I also take my furry friend Luigi with me. It keeps him healthy too.
- Have a healthy breakfast. I try to eat either a bowl of fruit, yogurt or something that will provide some energy to keep this 50 and something body going.
- Lunch & dinner always consist of vegetables & protein.
- Keep your life organized by keeping important health savings programs at your finger tips.
Gear up your game with prevention!
As we live our lives unexpected things can slow us down, especially during the cold weather. My biggest dread is the flu.I do believe in the flu shot. It has kept me healthy. There have been cases where I have had a sore throat and find that the typical orders of drinking plenty of liquids and resting in bed is the key. I can vouch to this since my husband who is a healthcare provider says this is the best advice.
ScriptSave Well Rx
The cost of healthcare is skyrocketing and its #1 problem facing families. I worry daily for my family. Its one of motivating factor to keep preaching my wellness wisdom to them. One benefit that has helped my family and myself is the ScriptSave WellRx savings card. Living in coastal South Carolina pharmacies are not always close to my home.
The ScriptSave Well Rx website I can enter my zip code and get the closest pharmacy as well as the best price for the medication, including a coupon to bring to pharmacy.
How It Works!
Simply enter your prescription to locate the prescription medicines you need. You can provide instant savings at the register on brand-name and generic prescriptions. Use the card to save on prescription medications for the entire family and even your pets.
You can search for the best discount on your medication over 62,000 participating pharmacies. So if you are traveling and get sick this will be helpful. To get Prescription Discount Card, you can download and print it out, or get the free mobile app. Show the card at your pharmacy for amazing savings.
Create an account now to become a member and use Invite Code: Decor – it’s easy and free.
This is a sponsored post written by me on behalf of ScriptSave® WellRx