During difficult times helping others is what is needed to keep the spirit of hope in the world. When Jenna LaFevor from Rain on a tin roof organized a get to know your fellow blogger post. I was honored to get involved. Discover 8 coastal-inspired bloggers share their favorite posts.
- Carrie from Lovely Etc is all about decorating, creating and repurposing. She has amazing recycle projects. I love her Spring dining room table. I loved how she added colorful turquoise chairs and kept the table stained. One of my favorite looks for dining. For only $100 (maybe a bit more) she transformed her bathroom into so much more.
2. Morgan and her husband Sean from Charleston Crafted do amazing projects for their home. Stop by and visit their blog and take a journey. I love the before and after photos of the remodel of their kitchen. They purchased a used IKEA Hemnes dresser transformed it into a baby’s dresser and changing table.
3. I love Meg from Green with Decor. She is such a delight. She has a popular blog filled with affordable ideas to make your home look fabulous. Many of her projects are done with the color green which is her favorite color. Her home is adorable and I love her coastal vibe. Her wall of baskets project is one of my favorites. Meg’s coastal rustic living room has beautiful gray walls, a mix of contemporary and farmhouse furniture, rustic crate wall shelves and many coastal touches.
4. Samantha from Little Bits of Home has a beautiful blog simple yet classic DIYs for the home. I love the projects she creates for her kids. The Star Wars project is one she did for her son’s room. Super creative. If you love Faux flowers this one is swoon-worthy. She and her friend created these paper flowers that can be used anywhere on the wall. Get ready to fall in love with her blog.
5. Lisa from Shine Your Light is such a beautiful person inside and out. Her beautiful home inspires me every time I read one of her posts. If you love outdoor ideas and DIYs with a coastal vibe then you will enjoy her post on low maintenance patio deck. Another favorite of mine is her marble floor tile DIY. The Herringbone pattern on this tile floor was done so beautifully.
6. If you love dreamy coastal-inspired projects. Danielle from Finding Silver Pennies’ gorgeous blog filled with so many wonderful projects. She loves painting furniture and it shows. Here painted furniture pieces are a work of art. Check it out here on how to paint an octopus dresser. Not only is Danielle talented in painting furniture she is equally talented in watercolor painting. The pretty printable of the bunny she painted is extraordinary.
7. Sonya and Jane from Sustain My Craft Habit blog is so much fun. It’s filled with nature-inspired ideas. Their projects are so creative and beachy just like DIY beachy resin artwork and another favorite is their coastal kitchen remodel.
8. If you love home tours and combining new and old pieces together Libby from A life unfolding truly has a great blog filled with amazing DIY. I love how she stained her butcher block counters. For more wood projects the woodblock headboard is stunning and super creative.
I hope during this difficult time you are inspired by these amazing bloggers to create something for your home. Creating something is a great way to pass the time and have something that will put a smile on your face.
More coastal posts!