7 Festive Ideas To Get Ready For Christmas Season
I hope you all had a lovely Thanksgiving! We spent the holiday weekend with my daughter and son-in-law in Miami. It was the first time we’ve done Thanksgiving there! The weather was so perfect 80 degrees.
My daughter is so talented in decorating the home and party. She decorated her adorable apartment with festive ideas for the holidays which were really pretty and I would like to share with you.
1. To create snow for the holidays find yourself a pretty white tree. Give that tree some bold accents with gold and silver ornaments. Add gold branches and a string of lights to make the tree shimmer.
2: Holiday Ceramic Deers are all the rage for the holiday season. Add these figurines anywhere in your home for a touch of natural merriment!
Along with any other holiday decor.
3. Create some glamour for the holidays with a gold mirror cart.
Jazz the cart with some holiday cheer and ornamental trees. Add cute holiday stirs wine glasses and other festive accent pieces.
4. Add dried flowers as mini centerpieces on each place setting.
Below, my daughter added dried lavender tied up with a simple white hemp string. In this instance, less is more.
For more festive ideas
5. Add sparkle, bling, and elegance with Crystal.
It creates a certain sophistication for your tablescape. Simply scatter onto tables to instantly transform your table.
Add some sweet-smelling lavender to create a relaxing environment.
6. For the Thanksgiving meal, we used simple white china with crystal candle holders and crystal goblets for water.
Instead of a tablecloth, we had a simple linen runner down the middle of the table. It was very chic and simple.
7. Playing holiday music is so important to get you in the spirit of things.
Hope you all have a great Thanksgiving with your family and friends.
For more holiday party ideas
This post contains affiliate links by Wayfair.