Last Updated on May 15, 2017 by Maria Brittis
Disclosure: This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #RememberBeyond #CollectiveBias
I love that there are longer days, warm weather and weekends playing with your furry friends means Spring is here. When I go on my nature walks with my dog I make sure he has the proper nutrition and other medicines to keep him happy and healthy. That’s why the winters can be rough on our pets. Lack of activity and weight gain can happen. Plan accordingly and make sure you prepare them with the proper food and activities for the Spring. One of my favorite foods I like feeding my dog is Purina Beyond Dry Dog Food. This brand contains healthy ingredients:
- Real meat, poultry or fish is the #1 ingredient
- No corn, wheat or soy
- No poultry by-product meal
- No added artificial colors, flavors or preservatives
- Safety: Safely sourced ingredients. Every bag. Every time
- Proof: Our natural nutrition is backed by pet nutritionists
Kroger can be a fun store to shop in because I have everything I need for my family and pets. Discount are really amazing so don’t forget to use your card for savings on the Purina Beyond dry food.
(For Kroger Saving shoppers will be able to grab an exclusive digital coupon for $3 off any Purina Beyond dry dog food online at Kroger (until 6/29/17) I choose the Small Dog Essential and got the discount off.
Here are 5 Fun Adventures To Keep your Dog Happy
1. Find an open area to let your dog run free.
2.Go hiking with your dog to let him experience new smells, new environment and maybe even a swim in the creek
Sunbathing At The Beach
3. Plan a day at the beach and bring his favorite fetching toy.
Stay, Tunnel, Over
4. Spend a day practicing agility with props found in your own home.
Best Furry Friends!
5. Leave the best for last and go on a doggie date with a friend or neighbor dog or a blind date at you local dog park.
Will you be going on any fun adventures with your pet! Keep in mind that in any season your pet benefits from good nutrition and exercise just like we humans do. Include them in your daily activities and vacations.