Welcome! Hope you are all keeping warm.:) I was so surprised this morning to see the temperature at 24 degrees here in coastal South Carolina, normally its never this cold. There was even talk about possible flurries.
I like to spend a great deal of my creative time outside, but because that’s not always possible. Here are some fun projects to do inside where its warm. (I love taking baths) Make your own lavender body scrub by Pastels and Macarons. Filling a bowl with fresh greens can be used on any centerpiece. (inside or outside) Very well done by ShabbyFufu. Or if you are in the organized mood check out Making it in The Mountains pretty desk.
Enjoy today’s party !
What we’ve been up to lately…
CAT – POCKETFUL OF POSIES
MARIA – SIMPLE NATURE DECOR
SYDNEY – TASTEFULLY FRUGAL
Here are Our 6 Features from Last Week’s Party
Cat’s Feature is…The Gray Cabinet from Kathy @ The Petticoat Junction.
Jenny’s feature is…Faux Shiplap On the Fireplace from Kimm @ Reinvented.
Maria’s Feature: Easy Ways to Add Color to Your Home from Karen @ Karen’s Up On the Hill.
Sydney’s feature is…Ikea Rast Hast from Vicki and Jenn @ 2 Bees in a Pod.
Your feature & Our Most Popular Link from last’s week’s party is…A Blogger’s Guide to Rocking Facebook from Giftie Etcetera.
Now On to the Party But 1st The Rules –
1.Everyone is welcome to link up to 3 family friendly posts each week. (No home pages please). We reserve the right to delete any posts we don’t believe to be “family friendly.”
2. Please Follow your Hosts and Have a Visible Link Back to one of us somewhere on your Blog. If you were featured please grab the button below!!!
3. Because Round Up Posts can get messy we ask that all artwork either be original by you or that you have written consent to use any images that are not yours.
4. Be a Good Party Goer and visit at least 3 other posts and don’t forget to comment! We will try our best to visit and thank you too.
5. By linking to this party you are giving Pocketful of Posies, Refresh Living, Lehman Lane, Simple Nature Decor, and Tastefully Frugal permission to feature one picture on our websites, social media, and blogs. Proper credit will always be given to you. Neither Pocketful of Posies, Refresh Living, Lehman Lane, Simple Nature Decor, or Tastefully Frugal is responsible for stolen and/or misused images, misused projects and ideas.
* Each week we will pick 5 of our favorite posts and the last party’s most clicked post and feature them on our next Dream. Create. Inspire. Link. Party! We will also share these posts across our Social Media Accounts, including pinning a pin from the original article on our Group Board so don’t forget to follow along!