Welcome to a great place to share your recipes, craft or decor projects, hope you can stay a bit and mingle with others. Enjoy! Maria
What we’ve been up to lately…
CAT – POCKETFUL OF POSIES
MARIA – SIMPLE NATURE DECOR
SYDNEY – TASTEFULLY FRUGAL
Here are Our 6 Features from Last Week’s Party
Cat’s Feature is…Yarn Ghost Garland from Brett @ This Mama Loves.
Jenny’s feature is…Rustic Chic Halloween Sign from Chelc @ Inside the Fox Den.
Tara’s feature is…Chocolate Chip Cookie Skillet Smores from Johlene @ Flavours & Frosting.
Maria’s feature is…Jade Green Dresser from Susan @ Saw Nail and Paint.
Sydney’s feature is…Decluttering and Organizing the Playroom from Kristi @ Making it in the Mountains.
Your Favorite & Our Most Clicked is…Halloween Centerpiece from Karen @ Karen’s Up on the Hill.
Now On to the Party But 1st The Rules –
1.Everyone is welcome to link up to 3 family friendly posts each week. (No home pages please). We reserve the right to delete any posts we don’t believe to be “family friendly.”
2. Please Follow your Hosts and Have a Visible Link Back to one of us somewhere on your Blog. If you were featured please grab the button below!!!
3. Because Round Up Posts can get messy we ask that all artwork either be original by you or that you have written consent to use any images that are not yours.
4. Be a Good Party Goer and visit at least 3 other posts and don’t forget to comment! We will try our best to visit and thank every linker each week.
5. By linking to this party you are giving Pocketful of Posies, Refresh Living, Lehman Lane, Simple Nature Decor, and Tastefully Frugal permission to feature one picture on our websites, social media, and blogs. Proper credit will always be given to you. Neither Pocketful of Posies, Refresh Living, Lehman Lane, Simple Nature Decor, or Tastefully Frugal is responsible for stolen and/or misused images, misused projects and ideas.
* Each week we will pick 5 of our favorite posts and the last party’s most clicked post and feature them on our next Dream. Create. Inspire. Link. Party! We will also share these posts across our Social Media Accounts, including pinning a pin from the original article on our Group Board so don’t forget to follow along!